Pages

El Refugio

A place on the web for escapism.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Rever -- To Sleep, Perchance To Dream

"To sleep, perchance to dream--
ay, there's the rub."
Hamlet (III: i:65-68)
Nevermind insomnia, dreaming attacks my mind when I do succumb to sleep, and rest is a faraway thought. Do you dream in color? Me too. I dream songs too, and you surface aurally in my subconscious, floating on waves of melody.  Watch Nova's take on dreams, What Are Dreams? (Season 37, Ep. 7).

Here's my dream mix, Rever:

  1. Dream Lover, Big Star, Third/Sister Lovers
  2. In My Book of Dreams, Suzanne Vega, Days of Open Hand 
  3. Dreaming, Smashing Pumpkins, Bullet with Butterfly Wings
  4. Dreaming I Am, Bob Mould
  5. Sparky's Dream, Teenage Fanclub, Howdy!
  6. Dream All Day, Posies, Frosting On The Beater
  7. Sleep to Dream Her, Dave Matthews Band, Everyday
  8. She Comes to Me in Dreams, Great Lake Swimmers
  9. Dream Baby, Hootie & The Blowfish
  10. Dreams, Fleetwood Mac
  11. Gemini Dream, Moody Blues
  12. Dream Police, Cheap Trick, Dream Police
  13. Dreams, Whiskeytown, Strangers Almanac

No comments: